No longer are the days, were record labels are coming to live concerts to find bands and solo acts. They are searching online for you! Social media has quickly become a vital part of an artist’s musical journey. If Facebook were a physical national, it would be the 3rd most populous country on earth. Worldwide, there are over 1.94 billion monthly active Facebook users for March 2017. Facebook serves as a great platform for musicians to build social media presence.
With new changes in the way that the music industry works, social media needs to be a large part of any successful musician’s career. At Pink Couch Studios, we teach the tools that will get your career up and going in the right direction.
Though our social media training, you will learn the basics of social media, how to get started, social media best practices and, more importantly, the common mistakes in social media – but can easily avoid with the proper training.
Through music marketing, you can see results through:
- Getting better quality gigs and repeat bookings from venues
- Use of word of mouth marketing to increase your fan base
- Increase your CD sales and downloads
- Have fans come back to watch you time and time again
- Use social media effectively as a marketing tool
- Increase fan engagement
- Utilize blogging to win over fans and introduce them to your world
Pink Couch Studios also provides website design services, custom press kits, and other vital marketing materials that are needed to promote your music career.